If you do not receive Astrology Forum Activation Email
You can ask for assistance in activation by sending an email to support@astrologytreeforum.net

Astrology Forum Notice
We have upgraded our Astrology Forum to latest version. If you face any problem in using Astrology Forum or if you have any query/need any help please post your query in Feedback Forum

Depression please help

Forum for discussions about general concepts of Vedic astrology, Horoscope, Signs, planets, Avasthas etc. Learn new things in astrology. Please do not leave Readings requests here.
kamaldeep30
Forum Visitor
Do you hate spam?: yes

Depression please help

Postby kamaldeep30 » 03 Feb 2018 09:56

Respected ASTROLOGER
Could you please tell how will be my FUTURE after my marriage , i married in Nov 2017 and then after coming back to AUSTRALIA i lost my job and nowi am going through very bad phase of my life how will be my 2018 year and will i live NORMAL life or i will be financially strong ?
kamaldeep
Dehradun
10.25am

Depression please help

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

sanvi01
Jr. Forum Member

Re: Depression please help

Postby sanvi01 » 20 Feb 2018 10:27

Hello Kamaldeep,
You will have some Problems in your life due to some dosh in your Horoscope.To Overcome the Problem you need to follow some Remedies. To know the Remedies you need to visit our Website http://www.spiritualsadhana.com/ .You can get answers for your questions from Astrologer Experts.

blackmagicislam
Jr. Forum Member

Postby blackmagicislam » 16 Mar 2018 04:20

Last edited by blackmagicislam on 19 Mar 2018 04:04, edited 1 time in total.

loveguruindia
Jr. Forum Member

Postby loveguruindia » 19 Mar 2018 04:03

For best services of astrology you can join us at-
http://www.loveguruindia.com/vashikaran-totke.html

moulanahafiz
Jr. Forum Member

Postby moulanahafiz » 20 Mar 2018 10:29

Agree with you guys.

gdjha
Forum Visitor

Postby gdjha » 30 Mar 2018 09:53

Dear Kamal,

If you astrological data is accurate i can see that you are a nodal person where both Moon and Navamsha associated with Ketu.
All the things that happens because of planets first happens in astral plane which is in subconscious mind and man is forced to act accordingly . If somehow this information is brought from subconscious mind to conscious mind there is a possibility for improvement.

Remember what ever happens .. happens because of you .. and the day you realise ... you start changing .. though it takes time.

So lets come to the point . The dashas and bhukti of Ketu for a nodal persons are always problematic. Now understand how it is happening ... people having Ketu with moon as well in navamsha have the habit ( specially in period of ketu) of giving up easily or they are not concerned with consequences... in case 1 ) they think well in advance .. if that happens . i will get rid of it. So in your situation if i am able to predict correctly i feel ... you did not fight for holding your job and gave it up easily or perhaps you did not try strongly for an alternate. In case 2 ) You did not keep your seniors informed about anything .. you did not imagine that any such consequence may take place and the result was obvious... whatever.. the good news is your Jupiter - Mercury - Ketu - period is already over on 14 Jan 2018 after effects may continue for a while. Further good news is your overall horoscope is excellent for good income and Australia is not the end of the world.
If you somehow think the above mentioned effect of ketu are correct ( only and only in the case the above is correct) instead of wearing any stone .. spend little time for humanity .. start serving people with cut or broken limbs ( physically challenged persons) or any one who has any how been discarded by society ..( but be safe while choosing any such person) . These people belongs to Ketu effected category and serving them, by grace of god will keep your next bhukti or dasha less problematic.

Jai Sri Ganesha .. oh yes keep doing hi hello to our dear Ganesha too every now and then.

Cheers !!!
regards

kamaldeep30
Forum Visitor

Postby kamaldeep30 » 01 Aug 2018 09:37

Thanks my friend
And really sorry for late reply
I got my job back with better pay then previous buy now I am thinking to do business asap.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Discussions Forum”