If you do not receive Astrology Forum Activation Email
You can ask for assistance in activation by sending an email to support@astrologytreeforum.net

Astrology Forum Notice
We have upgraded our Astrology Forum to latest version. If you face any problem in using Astrology Forum or if you have any query/need any help please post your query in Feedback Forum

Book on Astronomy

Forum for discussions about general concepts of Vedic astrology, Horoscope, Signs, planets, Avasthas etc. Learn new things in astrology. Please do not leave Readings requests here.
tylorechandra
Sr. Forum member
Do you hate spam?: yes

Book on Astronomy

Postby tylorechandra » 19 May 2011 13:01

Dear Forum members,

Recently, I have written a book on Astronomy relevant to Astrology explaining the various terms, motions and notions connected with the movement of planets. Their relevance to Astrology is also brought out. Also included are some information about Panchangas. I have not published the book commercially but only a limited number of copies have been taken.

If any forum member desires, and if the administrator of this forum permits, I can upload the soft copy on this site. However, I will also need someone to explain to me the process for such an uploading since I am not very computer savvy. The file format is word / doc.

TKC

------------------

This book can now be downloaded from this link:

http://www.astrologytreeforum.net/download/Understanding-Astronomy-An-Astrologers-Guide.pdf

Link has been provided in the side bar also in Ebooks section

--------------------

Book on Astronomy

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

unomystic
Forum Visitor

Re: Book on Astronomy

Postby unomystic » 19 May 2011 18:56

Hi Sir ,

You can upload the doc file on www.scribd.com or www.zshare.net and provide the url in this forum.

Best Regards.

His_servant
Sr. Forum member

Postby His_servant » 20 May 2011 05:57

Send a mail to Admin at astrologytree@gmail.com they will include your book in right side bar in free books section. THis way your book will be accessible in whole of the forum.

Other option can be that you attach a file in the message you write. click on "Post Reply" below the quick answer box. Then click on attach a file and follow the steps.

I really admire your eagerness to share your knowledge with world. We need some more TKCs :)

Atul have been busy since last some days but I have sent an SMS to him in this regard. I think he himself will contact you soon. He had already worked on many ebooks publishings. He may help you in many other matters also

Best of Luck
HS

tylorechandra
Sr. Forum member

Postby tylorechandra » 20 May 2011 12:45

Thanks to unomystic and His-Servant for the encouragement. I am uploading the attachment with this reply.

TKC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

san
Jr. Forum Member

Postby san » 21 May 2011 12:39

Thanks for the book TKC ji
I am a student of Astrology. So please take my readings with a pinch of salt.

san
Jr. Forum Member

Postby san » 21 May 2011 12:41

Must read book. must be made Sticky :)
I am a student of Astrology. So please take my readings with a pinch of salt.

rsaxena30
Forum Leader

Postby rsaxena30 » 22 May 2011 06:59

thank you TCK sir,
for such books, kindly book a copy for me, and suggest me the way to precure this.
rgds
r saxena

tylorechandra
Sr. Forum member

Postby tylorechandra » 22 May 2011 10:55

Dear Saxena ji,

Thank you for the interest shown. As mentioned in the beginning, I have not got the book published commercially. Please take a printout and use it as a book.

TKC

rsaxena30
Forum Leader

Postby rsaxena30 » 23 May 2011 09:18

thank you sir,
rgds
rsaxena

Atul
Forum Leader

Postby Atul » 23 May 2011 11:15

Very good book TKC ji,

can you please design a beautiful cover for this? I will make it a PDF and will publish it officially on scribd, docstoc and this forum. More and more people will be benefitted with this.

Sorry for replying late

Regards
Keep wanting a thing and one day you will achieve it. Stop wanting everything and one day you will achieve Him.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Discussions Forum”