If you do not receive Astrology Forum Activation Email
You can ask for assistance in activation by sending an email to support@astrologytreeforum.net

Astrology Forum Notice
We have upgraded our Astrology Forum to latest version. If you face any problem in using Astrology Forum or if you have any query/need any help please post your query in Feedback Forum

Book on Astronomy

Forum for discussions about general concepts of Vedic astrology, Horoscope, Signs, planets, Avasthas etc. Learn new things in astrology. Please do not leave Readings requests here.
Ightiaon
Forum Visitor
Do you hate spam?: yes

Re: Book on Astronomy

Postby Ightiaon » 05 Jun 2015 09:45

He would say in Astrology he will take care of each and every a single of your Complications by Astrology programs like: Horoscope, Hypnotism, Black Magic, tantra mantra and so forth. Vashikaran will be the most perfect method to recover your affection, about the grounds that vashikaran mantra functions like Hypnotism, brain wash. He will control you with correct and viable celestial solutions for upbeat lifestyle and help to dispose of division. Affection spell is the by means of the path of least resistance to get your love back. They chip away at insurance coverage premise, they brings your love back by making use of otherworldly powers.

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

bOsPeter
Forum Visitor

Postby bOsPeter » 30 Jun 2015 09:58

Very interesting book, that I would look forward to read in my summer holidays! It's already downloaded to my iPad :lol: :D

Thanks for for sharing this, great job.

Waromem
Forum Visitor

Postby Waromem » 07 Jul 2015 10:32

Astrology he requires care of each and every 1 of one's Issues by Astrology techniques like: Horoscope, Hypnotism, Black Magic, tantra mantra and so forth. Vashikaran would be the most great approach to recover your affection, within the grounds that vashikaran mantra functions like Hypnotism, brain wash. He will handle you with proper and viable celestial solutions for upbeat lifestyle and guide to dispose of division.

CarstenI
Forum Visitor

Postby CarstenI » 28 Aug 2015 05:18

I think the book has a lot to offer, but it lacks certain issues. I am not American, but I enjoy most of my readings done in English. Anyhow - most readings are translated into other languages by authors and astrologers.

Furthermore I feel that the cross over between certain topics need more explanation. But I gues that's just me :)
Both Swedish and Danish horoscope sites has covered these worries here . They don't have a translation thingy, so ask your browser to translate it, if you want to read more about it.

Carsten

ram it
Forum Visitor

Postby ram it » 06 Oct 2015 06:18

Thanks for providing such a informative Astronomy books for us.

freekundli
Jr. Forum Member

Postby freekundli » 26 Aug 2016 07:48

tylorechandra wrote:Dear Forum members,

Recently, I have written a book on Astronomy relevant to Astrology explaining the various terms, motions and notions connected with the movement of planets. Their relevance to Astrology is also brought out. Also included are some information about Panchangas. I have not published the book commercially but only a limited number of copies have been taken.

If any forum member desires, and if the administrator of this forum permits, I can upload the soft copy on this site. However, I will also need someone to explain to me the process for such an uploading since I am not very computer savvy. The file format is word / doc.

TKC

------------------

This book can now be downloaded from this link:

astrologytreeforum.net/download/Understanding-Astronomy-An-Astrologers-Guide.pdf

Link has been provided in the side bar also in Ebooks section

--------------------

Hello,
Thanks for sharing link of Astronomy Book. But i am unable to download this file. Here is snapshot
Men should take their knowledge from the Sun, the Moon and the Stars.

loveguruindia
Forum Visitor

Postby loveguruindia » 28 Oct 2017 10:31

Nice,
Thank you for interesting post.

omshakthiastrologers
Jr. Forum Member

Postby omshakthiastrologers » 07 Nov 2017 05:04