If you do not receive Astrology Forum Activation Email
You can ask for assistance in activation by sending an email to support@astrologytreeforum.net

Astrology Forum Notice
We have upgraded our Astrology Forum to latest version. If you face any problem in using Astrology Forum or if you have any query/need any help please post your query in Feedback Forum

very piercing question

Astrology Forum to get free Vedic Astrology readings and for horoscope discussions. Ask about your horoscope in this horoscope forum
bhakt
Forum Visitor
Do you hate spam?: yes

Re: very piercing question

Postby bhakt » 21 Mar 2010 04:53

Dear Astrostudentji,

I understand so basically I may do the remedies to propitiate Jupiter but not wear Pukhraj.

Thanks for your wishes. Regarding the career field, I am interested in financial analysis as well, and hope I find a job in it.

Kind regards,

Manish

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

bhakt
Forum Visitor

Postby bhakt » 21 Mar 2010 05:04

Dear Shettyji,

Thank you for your advice.

I understand from your reply that I should not wear Pukhraj since it rules the 8th House, but doesn't it rule the 11th House as well, the House of gains? Shouldn't I want to strengthen it? Also, if you see it through Lal Kitab which only emphasises Houses, Jupiter is in the 9th house, which is its own House, and just because it is slightly combust, and weak in my chart, maybe that's why the respected astrologer adviced me to wear Pukhraj? Could that be the reason?

Kind regards,

Manish

bhakt
Forum Visitor

Postby bhakt » 21 Mar 2010 05:20

Dear Prajaktaji,

Thanks for helping me understand about my beneficial period from 2004 - 2006. Transit Guru in 5th seemingly did help many matters for me. And the end of sadesati helped as well. Do you also think Shani in 3rd from September 2004 onwards also helped?

Thanks also for helping me understand about my accident. Sadesati with Shani in Gemini at that time. Could it also be that it was Rahu mahadasha - Moon Antardasha, Rahu and Moon being enemies, and in 6/8 in the rashi chart, so something bad could have been expected?

Finally, about the Pukhraj, like I wrote to Shettyji, since according to Lal Kitab, Jupiter is in the 9th house, which is its own House, and just because it is slightly combust, and weak in my chart, maybe that's why the respected astrologer adviced me to wear Pukhraj? In the Rashi chart, apart from owning the 8th House, it also owns the House of gains, the 11th House, so wouldn't I want to strengthen it?

To answer your other question, noone from my paternal side had a problem with their legs/knees/ any limp issue.

Kind regards,

Manish

Return to “Vedic Astrology Readings, Horoscope Discussions Forum”