If you do not receive Astrology Forum Activation Email
You can ask for assistance in activation by sending an email to support@astrologytreeforum.net

Astrology Forum Notice
We have upgraded our Astrology Forum to latest version. If you face any problem in using Astrology Forum or if you have any query/need any help please post your query in Feedback Forum

YOUR HELP PLEASE

Astrology Forum to get free Vedic Astrology readings and for horoscope discussions. Ask about your horoscope in this horoscope forum
vijaya
Forum Visitor

YOUR HELP PLEASE

Postby vijaya » 22 Jan 2010 06:33

Dear respected Atul Ji,

Pranams. Acouple of months ago I posted some queries on my pregnancy & we were kind enough to give me some guidance but as I am not able to locate my old postings,I am posting a new one on the latest pre-natal developments.

My DOB(Female)
------------------
19th,December,1976 / 10-05 AM /Chennai, Tamil Nadu

MY Husband.
---------------
3rd May,1974 /10-30 AM / Secunderabad,Andhra pradesh.

1.I am now running 8th month and the date of delivery given by our doctor is between 4-3-2010
and 10-3-2010.

2.The ultra sound conducted reaveals that the child is normal but has its Umbilical cord circled
around its neck. Given medicines for iron improvement for me.I feel very weak & tired always.

Please help me with your guidance as to the status of the child,its health,nature of delivery(Safe or any complications),good time for delivery and precautions I should take( Medically as a well learned doctor and astrologically as an astrologer

Kind regards,
Vijaya

YOUR HELP PLEASE

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Atul
Forum Leader

Re: YOUR HELP PLEASE

Postby Atul » 22 Jan 2010 08:47

Hello Vijaya,

Cord around neck is comparatively a common condition. if a doctor is very experienced then normal delivery can be a possibility if cord has only one round around the neck. other wise CS can be opted.

feeling weak is a common sign and this time usually happens so. take care of your health and take proper diet. Rest is advised. I pray to God every thing will be fine.

Donating a blanket will be a good thing.

Good luck
Atul
Keep wanting a thing and one day you will achieve it. Stop wanting everything and one day you will achieve Him.

vijaya
Forum Visitor

Postby vijaya » 22 Jan 2010 12:36

Dear respected Atul Ji,
Pranams.
Thank you very much for the advice.Regarding donation of a blanket may you suggest as to whom should make the donation.
Atul Ji, Can you kindly tell me as to how would be the delivery & the child astrologically also,as I have great faith in it?

Regards,
Vijaya

prajakta
Sr. Forum member

Postby prajakta » 22 Jan 2010 13:43

Oh I totally understand your situation.
My daughter had 2 loops of cord around her neck as seen in Sonography. but when they did the C-section, she had 3 around neck and 1 around the body.
The problem was there was very less Amniotic fluid. Her movement was very restricted.
Generally, if there is enough fluid, and the baby is moving, the cord automatically gets untangled.

Even if it doesn't, C-section would be done. It will all be fine.

Don't worry and take good care of yourself.
We are not Human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience!

vijaya
Forum Visitor

Postby vijaya » 22 Jan 2010 16:24

Dear Prajakta,
Very many thanks for your encouraging response.Will you be able to tell me astrologicaly whether the delivery will be normal or by CS & how would be the child with referenceto my chart?

Regards,
Vijaya

prajakta
Sr. Forum member

Postby prajakta » 22 Jan 2010 17:09

I cannot say for sure whether C section or normal delivery, but everything will be fine.
The baby and you both will be fine. Don't worry.

There is one curiosity I have about your chart. Please let me know If I am right.
Is there any leg/ thigh/ feet issue to your father? Do you have any issue yourself?
Like flat feet? Or leg injuries?
We are not Human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience!

sbmagar
Forum Visitor

Postby sbmagar » 23 Jan 2010 04:17

Dear Vijya

1) Astrologically , due to aspect of Mar on 5H. Cessarion might be possible.

Atul
Forum Leader

Postby Atul » 23 Jan 2010 06:31

You can donate blanket to anybody who need it. No hard and fast rule. For CS I keep it as a possibility > 50%. But all will be well
Keep wanting a thing and one day you will achieve it. Stop wanting everything and one day you will achieve Him.

vijaya
Forum Visitor

Postby vijaya » 23 Jan 2010 07:06

[quote="prajakta"]I cannot say for sure whether C section or normal delivery, but everything will be fine.
The baby and you both will be fine. Don't worry.

There is one curiosity I have about your chart. Please let me know If I am right.
Is there any leg/ thigh/ feet issue to your father? Do you have any issue yourself?
Like flat feet? Or leg injuries?[/quote]

Dera Prajakta Ji,
Thank you very much. Either self or my father or for that matter any one of my blood relations have no such problems.Quite well.
Regards,
Vijaya

vijaya
Forum Visitor

Postby vijaya » 23 Jan 2010 07:09

[quote="sbmagar"]Dear Vijya

1) Astrologically , due to aspect of Mar on 5H. Cessarion might be possible.[/quote]

Respected sbmagar Ji,

Thank you very much.I will take all the precautions.

Regards,
Vijaya

Return to “Vedic Astrology Readings, Horoscope Discussions Forum”