If you do not receive Astrology Forum Activation Email
You can ask for assistance in activation by sending an email to support@astrologytreeforum.net

Astrology Forum Notice
We have upgraded our Astrology Forum to latest version. If you face any problem in using Astrology Forum or if you have any query/need any help please post your query in Feedback Forum

I practice western astrology but i want to ask you a question about me.

Astrology Forum to get free Vedic Astrology readings and for horoscope discussions. Ask about your horoscope in this horoscope forum
Be water my friend
Forum Visitor
Do you hate spam?: yes

Postby Be water my friend » 21 Oct 2018 13:53

I have a big internal battle and that is ridding the anger within me, the harsh and quick reactions to small things.
I have split with a woman who i am not compatible with in a relationship but excellent as friends, we have synastry with her Saturn squaring both my Moon & Mars. (Western astrology)

I have a loaded and very hurtful & harsh past that i do not want to open up about here because i tend to go on and on and on with an attitude that points more to being self obsessed than helpful.

Western Chart:

Vedic Chart: Image

I am not a great person to have normal conversation with and i find small talk hard to handle as it seems meaningless to me. This is not my attitude, it is just how my mind has become.

Thank you :)

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Return to “Vedic Astrology Readings, Horoscope Discussions Forum”