If you do not receive Astrology Forum Activation Email
You can ask for assistance in activation by sending an email to support@astrologytreeforum.net

Astrology Forum Notice
We have upgraded our Astrology Forum to latest version. If you face any problem in using Astrology Forum or if you have any query/need any help please post your query in Feedback Forum

future predictions

Forum for discussions about Numerology, Numbers and their relation with Signs, planets etc. Learn new things in Numerology. Please do not leave Readings requests here.
bala_in4u
Forum Visitor
Do you hate spam?: yes

future predictions

Postby bala_in4u » 20 Dec 2011 15:53

My details :
a) Date of Birth : 25th December 1983
b) Time of Birth : 07:00 am
c) Daylight saving : not applicable
d) Place of Birth : chennai
e) Gender : male
f) Date of Marriage : 25th February 2010
g) Wife's Date of Birth : 26th August 1984
f) Queries:
1. My wife is pregnant, will she have any issues in her delivery.
2. I have plans to go abroad for work with my family, will I be able to make it up, or what is the best time to do it and will it be really worth making it happen.
3. I am currently working in IT industry, will I have better career in the same industry or should I change it, if so which industry and what type of job.
4. Can I get some predictions on my life(personal, professional, money).

future predictions

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

rohitkumar
Jr. Forum Member

Re: future predictions

Postby rohitkumar » 10 May 2013 06:32

Hi,
Numerology is a science that is used by astrologers to predict the personality and the happenings in an individual’s life. Astrologers believe that every number from 0 to 9 is attached to one planet of our Solar System. 9 planets form the base of our Vedic Astrology and these same 9 planets forms the base of Numerology.

1. Sun is the owner of the number 1 and gives the individual regenerating qualities.
2. Moon is the owner of the number 2 and makes an individual very cooperative and emotional.
3. Jupiter is the owner of the number 3 and makes an individual very energetic. The number makes a person very handy with money.
4. Sun is the owner of the number 4 and it makes a person versatile and innovative.
5. Mercury is a ruler of the number 5 and this helps a person to score high on communicative skills.
6. The number 6 is ruled by the planet Venus and it makes a person very creative and artistic.
7. The number 7 is ruled by the planet Moon and makes a person very spiritual and with idealistic expectations.
8. Saturn is the owner of the number 8 and these individuals generally learn by their own experiences that can be both pleasant and harsh to them.
9. Mars is the owner of number 9 and individuals associated with it need to struggle to reach their destination, as it doesn’t come easy to them.

Mygemstone
Forum Member

Re: future predictions

Postby Mygemstone » 28 Feb 2017 10:56

Hi,

I read your query and we can help you.
For more information please visit us on:
http://myhoroscopebydateofbirth.com/

Thank You.

Return to “Numerology Discussions Forum”