If you do not receive Astrology Forum Activation Email
You can ask for assistance in activation by sending an email to support@astrologytreeforum.net

Astrology Forum Notice
We have upgraded our Astrology Forum to latest version. If you face any problem in using Astrology Forum or if you have any query/need any help please post your query in Feedback Forum

Master numbers- smells like bs?

Forum for discussions about Numerology, Numbers and their relation with Signs, planets etc. Learn new things in Numerology. Please do not leave Readings requests here.
Piscaries
Forum Visitor
Do you hate spam?: yes

Postby Piscaries » 05 Apr 2018 12:54

I know this may be a provocative title for some, and it might have felt like a slap across the ego for people who have 'master numbers' in their numerology profile, but hear me out.
I have met quite a few people who have life path number 11/22. I read the description of these master numbers and quickly concluded it did not fit their profile as an individual.
Do you think the idea of people having master numbers is slightly egotistical? I have read on some sites that they purposefully do not bother with master numbers and think that they are for people with inflated egos.
And so, finally, wouldn't t be the enlightened who wouldn't identify with numbers like 33 or 22 because ... well that's the whole point of being enlightened right? :lol:

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Return to “Numerology Discussions Forum”