If you do not receive Astrology Forum Activation Email
You can ask for assistance in activation by sending an email to support@astrologytreeforum.net

Astrology Forum Notice
We have upgraded our Astrology Forum to latest version. If you face any problem in using Astrology Forum or if you have any query/need any help please post your query in Feedback Forum

Welcome to Astrologytreeforum.net

Notices for the forum
astrolog
Site Admin

Postby astrolog » 20 Nov 2009 11:44

Dear Friends,

This forum has just started, Some of the advanced features are not available right now. Forum will be fully functional in next 2 days. Please bear with us

With lot of thanks
Atul

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Sponsors of Astrology Forum

Atul
Forum Leader

Update

Postby Atul » 20 Nov 2009 16:57

Most of the features are now working,
Some annoying bugs that were present have been cured

I will be working overnight to ensure that forum is available for regular use tomorrow morning,

If you are still facing any type of discomfort/problem/doubt you can post your query here or PM me or email me or post in the feedback forum
Guest can post their feedback in Guest house forum

Your feedback is valuable
Kind Regards
Atul
Keep wanting a thing and one day you will achieve it. Stop wanting everything and one day you will achieve Him.

Atul
Forum Leader

Update

Postby Atul » 22 Nov 2009 10:44

Dear friends,

Today I made some minor improvements in our forum

1) changed the logo of the forum. This logo id just for experimental purpuse, Like you I also find this logo annoying :)
So I request you to suggest me a good logo for our forum. So today you dig your harddrives, Optical drives, and all the search engines and send me a cute logo which you think is best for the the forum. You can post it here is attachments or email me

2) Link to Blog homepage added in navigation bar. You can now switch between forum and blog easily with just a click

3) some technical improvements made to make forum more efficient and SE friendly

If you have any other suggestion, by which we can improve our forum, then you are welcome to tell us. We will do our best to comly to standards

It has come to my notice that some members are not able to use private messaging service. If you are facing any such problem, please let us know. If you are seeing some error while reaching PM inbox then it is due to some technical error. Please let us know we will cure it

With love
Atul
Keep wanting a thing and one day you will achieve it. Stop wanting everything and one day you will achieve Him.

Atul
Forum Leader

Update

Postby Atul » 25 Nov 2009 11:02

Dear friends,

I today added ads in the forum. I know this is a nuisance for all of us, but this is essential for the survival of the forum. I do not want our forum to end like "India-divine". I request you to bear with us. I hope you understand

As ad placement is just in starting stage, and some big changes have been made in the code, so some problems are expected. If any of your is facing any problem due to or not due to ads please let me know, I will try to sort it out.

Another two important things:

1) I have not received any "logo" idea from any of the member yet. :(

2) Second one I will tell later

Atul

Atul
Forum Leader

Re: Welcome to Astrologytreeforum.net

Postby Atul » 02 Dec 2009 08:46

Dear friends,

I need some technical help in maintaining the forum in SEOing and some code refining of the forum.

So if any of the member who is willing to donate few minutes on his life and know about SEO and/or PHP is welcome to contact me. I need a little help here.

Will be thankful
Atul

Shrikanth
Sr. Astrologer

Postby Shrikanth » 03 Dec 2009 23:22

Dear Atul,

This newly setup forum seems much more visually appealing - much better features, aesthetics is pretty neat.

You were looking for some technical help with maintaining this forum.
I do have IT & technology background - but dont have much experience in maintaining websites.
I'd like to offer my support and willing to work with you on learning the maintenance here.

Let me know
Shrikanth

Atul
Forum Leader

Postby Atul » 04 Dec 2009 08:24

Respected Shrikanth ji,

Thanks for your help. I will soon get back to you with details via PM.

Besides this we have started a forum for PVR's lessons listeners specially. As the techniques used in his teachings are not usually followed and thus his followers usually doesnot get enough place to discuss and support. So this place is dedicated to such students. I hope you will like this place.

With Warm Regards
Atul

Atul
Forum Leader

Postby Atul » 09 Dec 2009 11:25

Dear Friends,

Astrology Directory has been started and it is fully functioning now. You can now add links in the directory which you think can be useful for the people seeking the information.

For non-members it is necessary to add reciprocal link but for members it is not a necessity. Just your member - id in the "description" box while adding description. I will take care of it. Let me know if you face any problem. If you donot want to add link there you can also PM/email/post me the link and I will add it manually,

With Regards and Thanks
Atul

Return to “Notice Board”